Skip to main content
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004
 
Home > Travel Imagery > UNESCO World Heritage > Stonehenge, a Prehistoric Monument

Stonehenge, a Prehistoric Monument Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Step into England's history with this collection of prints featuring this famous prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England

Choose from 42 pictures in our Stonehenge, a Prehistoric Monument collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Druids Worshiping at Stonehenge, England in Ancient Times Engraving Featured Stonehenge, a Prehistoric Monument Print

Druids Worshiping at Stonehenge, England in Ancient Times Engraving

Rare and beautifully executed Engraved illustration of Druids Worshiping at Stonehenge, England in Ancient Times Engraving from The Popular Pictorial Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments, Published in 1862. Copyright has expired on this artwork. Digitally restored

911112336

A British Cultural Icon Featured Stonehenge, a Prehistoric Monument Print

A British Cultural Icon

Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England, 2 miles (3 km) west of Amesbury and 8 miles (13 km) north of Salisbury.
Stonehenge's ring of standing stones are set within earthworks in the middle of the most dense complex of Neolithic and Bronze Age monuments in England, including several hundred burial mounds

© Stig Stockholm Pedersen

Neolithic henge monument in Avebury Featured Stonehenge, a Prehistoric Monument Print

Neolithic henge monument in Avebury

Avebury contains the largest stone circle in Europe, and is one of the best known prehistoric sites in Britain. It is both a tourist attraction and a place of religious importance to contemporary Pagans.Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Wiltshire, England. The WHS covers two large areas of land separated by nearly 30 miles (48 km), rather than a specific monument or building. The sites were inscribed as co-listings in 1986